Methods of Payment
The SMA take payment for:
- New, Annual and Quarterly membership subscriptions and renewal payments
- Training courses
- Props CD and greetings card
This can be done in the following ways:
- By online bank transfer from your bank to our bank (BACS) This is the cheapest quickest and most efficient form of payment for you and the SMA (See SMA Bank details in the blue box on the right of this page)
- By repeat quarterly or annual STANDING ORDER payments set up through your bank's online banking pages . Again, inexpensive quick and very convenient PLUS pay any subs increases later than most members
- By repeat quarterly payments arranged through SMA office (Set up by SMA on a payment card - these can run as long as the card details are current)
- By credit or debit card using our online payment system CARDSAVE. SEE LINK BELOW (NO card charges apply)
- By paying over the phone using a credit or debit card. Call the SMA office on 020 7403 7999.
- Pay by cheque made out to Stage Management Association and post to the SMA Office:
If you have any queries about any of these options, then please contact the SMA Office.
email the SMA here
ONLINE Payment Option
This is the cheapest quickest and most efficient form of payment for you and the SMA and a standing order is very convenient- never forget your subs payment (or miss out on a Freelist entry) again!
Online bank transfer from your bank to our bank (BACS) (See SMA Bank details in the blue box on the right of this page) OR tick the quarterly or annual STANDING ORDER payments boxes when you set up a payment
through your bank's online banking page or App
CARD Payment Option
Pay by credit or debit card via our website (CARDSAVE)
If you wish to pay the SMA by credit or debit card please follow the link below:
Please note: On your first visit you will need to set up an account. This is secure and secret only to you and nothing to do with your access of the SMA Members Area on this website which is set up by the SMA Office.
NOTE: ACCESS to members area on the SMA Website
Payment of new subscriptions does not automatically or instantly give you access to the Members Area of the SMA Website yet.
Once your membership administration has been completed you will be emailed your password and username by the SMA Office.
You will then be able to access the members area -usually quite soon after we receive your payment.